ASICS Men Walking Stability Cushioned Running Sneakers Kayano 23 Lite Show
ASICS Men Walking Stability Cushioned Running Sneakers Kayano 23 Lite Show - Shoe City
ASICS Mens Gel Kayano 23 Lite Show Running Shoes
The GEL-Kayano 23 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam Technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort for a luxurious ride. The FluidFit® upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support, while adapting to the foot's natural motion to create a custom sock-like fit. Our Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems absorb shock upon impact to equip overpronators with a smooth and effortless transition between heel strike and toe-off phases.
Weight: 9.2. Heel Height: 24mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.