Stand out from the crowd in the GEL-NIMBUS LITE running shoe. This shoe offers a one-piece midsole that's made from a soft and lightweight foam for an excellent underfoot feel. Comfortable and stylish, one of the best running shoes for peroneal tendonitis.
This versatile style one of the lightest shoe for those who love our popular GEL-NIMBUS series, but want a softer and lighter offering. This shoe is lightweight and features excellent bounce-back properties.
Our FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole works with the GEL technology in the forefoot and rearfoot to soften your stride and improve your comfort. making them one of the best stability running shoes for men. Nearly the entire upper of the GEL-NIMBUS LITE shoe is formed with a recycled material, while the FLYTEFOAM midsole technology incorporates Cellulose Nanofiber, which is a sustainable material that also increases the durability of the foam. The shoe's soft upper will help your feet to breathe and move naturally as you run, while added cushioning reduces the overall shock you experience in your step. A lightweight full-ground contact AHAR outsole also promotes extra durability — prolonging the mileage you get out of your running shoes accordingly. Fusing advanced tech with a stylish design, the GEL-NIMBUS LITE shoe works hard to improve your running experience.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Sustainable FLYTEFOAM® Midsole Technology- Our FLYTEFOAM® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness, utilizing sustainable, lightweight yet durable wood-derived materials for a cushioned ride.
- Recycled Content Upper- Lightweight, breathable and sustainable material comprise our soft upper.
- EVA Sockliner- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- AHAR® Outsole- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.