Asics Women Walking Trail Cushioned Running Sneakers GT 2000 6
ASICS Women GT-2000 6 Running Shoes
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam™ Midsole technology provides superior bounce back and responsiveness for any distance It utilizes organic fibers that help reduce packing out that can normally happen with softer, low-density foams.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.