Named for the Maori word for ‘spring back’, the Hupana’s responsiveness—due to its full rubberized foam midsole and outsole— definitely puts a spring in your step. This feeling is reinforced by the ultra-breathability of the knitted upper. The Hupana 2 is a shoe you can wear all day. From run to workout to running around town, this agile little number features the renowned HOKA ONE ONE cushion feel, and the responsive and lightweight full rubberized foam midsole and outsole provides a unique combination of durability and propulsion. With its clean lines, versatility, and fit, the Hupana is a shoe you’ll want to add to your running shoe collection today.
- Open knit pattern for optimal breathability
- Seamless construction to minimize hotspots and irritation
- Molded Ortholite sockliner for a precise fit and step in comfort
- Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Rubberized foam midsole for a responsive, dynamic ride
- Rubberized foam outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
- Outsole siping for improved traction and precise flexibility