Hoka Women Speedgoat Trail Shoes
Inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50K, the SPEEDGOAT is designed to take on technical trails. Built on an injected EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap gives increased toe protection. When you need a tough shoe to get you through tough trail conditions, look to the Speedgoat.
- Uppers with welded synthetic overlays provide support all the way through the forefoot; welded microfiber underlays add lightweight comfort
- No-sew SpeedFrame construction cuts weight
- Durable, injection-molded EVA midsoles provide soft cushioning
- Vibram® rubber outsoles feature grippy 4mm lugs and trail-specific flex grooves for added stability
- Ground-rubber toecaps enhance protection