MBT Women GTC-2000 Endurance Running Shoes
- Level of Rock: MODERATE – for your longer distance walks or runs requiring added cushioning and improved midfoot-forefoot transition
- An engineered Jacquard knit upper is both breathable and lightweight, stretching and supporting the foot throughout the gait cycle, while the upper’s minimal seams reduce potential friction points.
- Fueled by MBT’s unique two-SensorTechnology in the heel and its Pivot Strike technology in the midfoot, the GTC-2000’s rocker sole construction comprised of a lightweight and responsive triple-density midsole ensures a soft, natural landing before dissipating shock and promoting a smooth gait transition that enhances running efficiency and reduces fatigue – prized, performance-driving outputs on a long run.
- Whereas the two-SensorTechnology absorbs and dissipates shock to protect the body from damaging impact forces, Pivot Strike provides runners an ideal platform to transition into propulsion while enhancing support and cushioning. Combined with the shoe’s inherent midfoot curvature, Pivot Strike compels an active rolling motion in every step that activates muscles, improves balance, and empowers an efficient gait.
- The injection-molded exo-heel counter cradles the heel and arch for added strength and support, while a sharp heel notch constructed of high-durability mesh lining wraps the ankle and Achilles tendon and holds the foot comfortably in place.
- In the toebox, MBT’s M-Flex Technology – a durable, yet flexible mesh – adapts to a runner’s foot during different stages of a run. M-Flex allows the runner’s foot to flex and spread out naturally and generates a snug, custom fit.
- The Drylex 360 Moisture Management System on the collar and tongue lining supplies superior moisture wicking and possess an anti-microbial treatment for enhanced freshness and hygiene.
- The GTC 2000 completes its performance-minded package with a high-abrasion rubber outsole that offers enhanced durability and traction on various surfaces.