Brooks Women Chariot Retro Running Shoes
Originally born in 1982, the legendary Brooks Chariot was one of the most worn running shoes by runners in the eighties. Our award-winner vintage running shoes feature many of the same tech qualities pioneered during the decade.
These brooks running shoes for overpronation offer molded tri-layer insole for cushioning, solid rubber outsole, reflective hits for visibility – this shoe blew legwarmers out of the water. Crafted from our history yet designed for the modern woman, what’s past is prologue has never been a truer statement.
These Comfortable tennis shoes for standing all day feature:
- Durable upper materials highlight a retro-inspired, classic look
- Medial wedge adds pronation control and assists with balance
- Molded tri-layer insole for a supportive, durable platform
- Reflective details throughout upper for visibility
- Solid rubber outsole offers traction and control