Engineered with the same geometries and materials as the original silhouette, the Kaha Low GTX emerges this season in a lower, ankle-height profile. Taking its name from the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers on both, making uphill climbs easier and downhill descents faster. Remarkable in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha Low GTX offers the full HOKA package — combining proprietary foams, patented geometries, exceptional Vibram Megagrip traction and an adjustable lacing system for foot lockdown. Soft and smooth, yet inherently supportive, the new Kaha Low GTX features the same GORE-TEX bootie as the original, designed to keep feet comfortable and dry in any forecast. Hike on, the trail awaits.
- Nubuck leather
- Abrasion rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain