MBT Men Simba 6 Recovery Trail Walking Shoes
- A mixture of synthetic leather and mesh uppers finished with a mesh footbed, our signature MBT patented rocker bottom shoes for ankle arthritis.
- MBT Sensor Technology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole.
- Two layer mesh which has two colors, open woven and breathable fabric.
- The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step
- MBT Light: 3M reflective material applied to strategic areas of the shoe for optimum visibility and safety at night
- Dynamic sole structure contributes to straighter posture, increased muscle activity and is gentle on the back and joints when you walk and stand orthopedic rocker bottom shoes
- Part of the Dynamic collection