MBT Women Rocker Bottom Endurance Running Shoes Speed 2
MBT Women Speed 2 Endurance Running Shoes
The MBT Speed 2 is a shoe that is lightweight and built for running and fitness walking with all day foot support. The Speed running shoes feature a breathable air mesh upper finished with a removable footbed, our Tri-Density rocker sole and high abrasion rubber outsole. This shoe is also accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting quality foot health.
- The Lightweight/Fast profile is for those new to MBT that want a soft comfortable running profile with minor rocking and ultra lightweight feeling.
- MBT Running Index: Lightweight
- Upper: Breathable Air Mesh
- Footbed: EVA
- Midsole: SensorTechnology
- Outsole: Non-Marking High Abrasion Rubber
- Injection Molded Heel Counter for increased strength and support
- Drylex 360 Moisture Management System on collar and tongue lining
- The MBT innovative Pivot Strike area provides runners with the ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion while enhancing support and cushioning
- Tri-density Midsole features extensive cushioning that allows for a better ride
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles or get the extra width needed for a perfect fit. Note: Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics
- MBT RECOMMENDS ORDERING A 1/2 SIZE SMALLER.