The upper is produced in a light mesh material increasing breathability and comfort. This takes part in keeping your feet dry and cool and prevents them from overheating throughout your run. Midsole contributes to making New Balance Summit Unknown light, fast and responsive. Its perfect for a run in the woods under different conditions. This shoe is perfect for pacy trail adventures thanks to the aggressive lugs and HydroHesion-rubber providing a great grip in soft and wet terrain.
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
- REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Synthetic Upper
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel